02 Oct Sidney Konigsberg
Dr. Sidney Konigsberg earned his bachelor of Science and Doctorate of Dental Science at McGill University. The Dr. A.W. Thornton Gold Medal, a reward given to the student with the highest grades over all, was among the various awards he received. He continued his education at Tufts University of School of Dental Medicine in Boston. There, he earned his Master of Science degree and certificate of Orthodontics.
Dr. Sidney Konigsberg pursued his studies and became a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. He received the highest score in the written exam. There are only a handful of diplomats on the Island of Montreal.
Dr. Sidney Konigsberg has been a staff member to McGill University Dental School for over twenty-five years. He guest lectures on the treatment of growth discrepancies.
Dr. Sidney Konigsberg is a member of the Canadian Dental Association, Canadian Association of Orthodontists, Quebec Association of Orthodontists, American Association of Orthodontists. He also became a fellow of the Royal Canadian Association of Specialists.
Areas of Expertise
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Canadian Dental Association (CDA)
- Canadian Association of Orthodontists (CAO)
- Quebec Association of Orthodontists (AOQ)
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Bachelor of Science, McGill University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, McGill University
- Master of Science, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate of Orthodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine